2 CHRONICLES 7:13-14

13 "If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

Monday, June 20, 2011

Prayer for the Success of a Business *






Father, Your Word says that I am a partaker of the inheritance and treasures of heaven.  You have delivered me out of the authority of darkness and translated me into the kingdom of Your Dear Son,  Father, where Your Word is, there is light and also understanding. Your Word does not return to You void but always accomplishes what it is sent to do.  I am a joint-heir with Jesus and as Your son/daughter, I accept that the communication of my faith is effectual by the acknowledging of every good work which is in me, in Christ Jesus

Father, I commit my works (the plans and cares of my business) to You: entrust them wholly to You.  Since You are effectually at work in me.  You cause my thoughts to become agreeable with Your will, so that my business plans will be established and succeed.  In the name of Jesus, I submit to every kind of wisdom, practical insight and prudence which You have lavished upon me in accordance with the riches and generosity of Your gracious favor.

Father, I affirm that I obey Your Word by making an honest living with my own hands, so that I may be able to give to those in need.  In Your strength and according to Your grace, I provide for myself and my own family.  Thank You, Father, for making all grace, every favor, and earthly blessing come to me in abundance that I, having all sufficiency, may abound to every good work.

Father, thank You for the ministering spirits that You have assigned to go forth to bring in consumers.  Jesus said, "You are the light of the world."  In His Name my light shall so shine before all men that they may see my good works glorifying You, my Heavenly Father.

Thank You for the grace to remain diligent in seeking knowledge and skill in areas where I am inexperienced. I ask You for wisdom an the ability to understand righteousness, justice, and fair dealing in every area and relationship.  I affirm that I am faithful and committed to Your Word.  My life and business are founded upon its principles.

Scripture References
Romans 8:17
Colossians 1:12
Psalm 119:130
Philemon 1:6
Proverbs 16:3
Philippians 2:13
Ephesians 1:7-8, 4:28
1 Timothy 5:8
2 Corinthians 9:8
Hebrew 1:14
Matthew 5:14-16

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHEN YOU GIVE TO THE POOR THE LORD WILL:

* Rescue you when you are in trouble

* Protect you

* Keep you alive

* Give you prosperity in the land

* Rescue you from your enemies

* Nurse you when you are sick

* Restore you to health

-Psalm 41:1-3-

Remember: This country, many churches and individuals have given to the poor. God is going to take care of us.

The Latest on Japan

Loading...

An Easy Way to Pray Without Ceasing - 1 Thessalonians 5:17

In everything give thanks! - 1 Thessalonians 5:18

example:
"Well this doesn't make sense to me, but I am not God. Thank You anyway, Lord. You are working Your Plan for my life."

Psalm 71:8
"Let my mouth be filled with Your praise and with Your honor all day long."

Ephesians 5:20
"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ;"

LET THIS MIND BE IN YOU:

- PHILIPPIANS 2:1-4 -

* Any comfort in Christ

* Any comfort of love

* Any fellowship of the Spirit

* Any bowels and mercies

* Have the same love

* Be of one accord

* Be of one mind

* Let NOTHING be done through selfish
ambition

* Let NOTHING be done through conceit

* In lowliness of mind let each esteem others
better than himself

* Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but for the interests of others.
hyperlink: Just As I Am


If God built your Business or gave you your Job, it is a Ministry:

Be prayerful and wait on God when you need help doing what God has called you to do, or when you bring in different products. If after you brought something or someone in (and convictions plague you, your profits decrease, and/or you're afflicted to the point you cannot work), you must somehow undo/repent of that move and pray for forgiveness and grace to get through your error. And do it without lying or going back on your word. i.e. Pray to God for wisdom to fix things.

A business-friend of minds and I are in this same boat right now. She lost profits. And I could not type anymore. Thank God my affliction wasn't anything serious just enough to get my attention and turn me around. Just had to spread the news. Ouch... The next post will be short and sweet.




Power Prayers

My most powerful prayers are when I gave God His Word back. "You said..." He honors His Word above His Name.



And I thanked Him in advance. Those prayers are so comforting.



I don't have to worry if He heard me because He said if I ask anything according to His Will/Word He hears me.

Have you ever been in a Tornado or Earthquake?

My Earthquake Testimony

We were living a Detroit, Michigan and our neighbors (city blocks) witnessed their china cabinets moving across the floor.
At my house? not a tremor. I couldn't believe it. My neighbor was in tears. I visited my dad, who had just been Born-Again. He said I was lying until he heard it for himself on the news channels. Not a tremor at his house. The earthquake was in a nearby state (I believe). We got 5.? Scared lots of people and there was enough motion to keep the city talking for a while about it.

America: Slave to Her Lenders.

America: Slave to Her Lenders.

My Tornado Testimony


I had already anointed the boundaries of our yard with anointed olive oil and while praying called down the angels
to stand on the line, in Jesus' Name. I saw them come down in my head and I never spoke that I was not protected. We had a basement; however, a neighbors family came close to being sucked out of theirs. The father was hanging on to his daughter as her body was being pulled up into the vortex. The mother needed surgery on her arm from a piano falling on it. The BRICK house was totally taken from it foundation. As we waited for the time given on channel 5 news my son asked,
"Momma are we going to pray??" I said, "I haven't told those angels to go anywhere!" We peeked out of the west window and saw the horses running in circles in the field. I KNEW it was near. We retreated back to the other end of the basement. I didn't hear a thing as the mile wide tornado literally BOUNCED off those angels, and proceeded up a hill and took out a large picture window on an empty home and an entire barn and left pieces of cows in it path. It proceeded down the back roads mowing down everything. The great part about the tornado coming was that the woman who lost her home was Lost and because our wonderful giving Christian neighbors she is now Born-Again. God is GREAT! God is GOOD! He gave us power over ALL the power of the devil.
_____________________
























































































































































































































































There was an error in this gadget